Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Spa Day

The pups turned three weeks old yesterday!  We celebrated with pedicures.  I think I was a little full of myself on having this puppy thing down because worming went so easily.  I figured I love pedicures, they will love them too.  Not so much.

It sounded like puppy death camp during the clipping.  On a more sombre note, I had to use my husband's reading glasses because I couldn't see their little nails:(  The reality of getting older.

Green is such a big handsome boy.  I sure hope somone is going to bid on naming him at Mikey's Chance Canine Rescue on Facebook. 


Oh yeah, styling in the glasses!
 Pink screamed!  It is the only way to put it.  The sound was sickening.  I stuck it out and she lived.  Silly girl.

 White was the best one of all!  He is my mellow boy.  All he wants is to be held and loved. 


Red is my girl.  She is usually so happy with me.  Not here!

Boy, getting our nails clipped was hard work.  Better have some lunch so we can take a nap.
Sally was glad to have them all back in the pool - I think.
Please remember they are up for adoption.  You can find an application at www.mikeyschance.com and bid on naming the pups on their Facebook page: Mikey's Chance Canine Rescue.

Bidding is open until midnight tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment