Friday, August 10, 2012

Puppy Mush

It is a hard thing to wake up to SCREAMING puppies and a mamma dog that wants nothing more than to escape their company.  These pups are drinking Sally dry.

Google: what to feed 3 week old puppies
Answer: Puppy Mush

How hard could it be?  It seemed so easy.  Blend puppy food and hot water. 


Voila!  Puppy Mush!

Oh, and it smells really gross!

All is going so well.  Then I set the plates down....






Needless to say, there was puppy mush EVERYWHERE!  Two loads of laundry and one dishwasher load later all seemed fine. 

But, the pups seemed to like it.



Later, I went to check on the puppies and there were ESCAPEEs!





Yellow, Red and White all got out of the pool on their own.  Boy I hope they get names soon -  but we haven't had any bids on Mikey's Chance Canine Rescue Facebook page (hint, hint).

Look at them - at it again...



I know I have said it before, but they are all going up for adoption and application information can be found at www.mikeyschance.com


And here is how I am ending my day....





That is the 2011:

L'Ecole
Horse Heaven Hills
Grenache Rose
Alder Ridge Vineyard

and Rick is bringing home a pizza.  I'm going to need a summer vacation after this:)

No comments:

Post a Comment